new beginnings

Hello fellow food lovies!

It's taken me some time, but I've finally taken the leap and created my very own food blog! I've been a blog follower for some time now but am ever so excited to step into the blog world personally and share favorite recipes and create new favorites!

I love to cook, bake and eat (too much of the later sometimes). Most of all I love to share my creations with loved ones - I'm the happiest knowing I've nourished tummy and soul. In a world of fast, over-processed foods it's hard to substitute the love that comes from a nourishing home-cooked meal. I absolutely believe that meals are not simply fuel for the body, but also for the soul, the heart and the mind.

Please grant me some patience as I learn my way around the blog :)
Now let's EAT!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to some great eats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saaweet!! Food...nice blog Swedish Chef aka Caitlin. Perhaps you should try some of Jane's **** and throw the recipe up if you so choose.

    ReplyDelete